Sunday, March 9, 2014

February mood board challenge at the Jot blog

I'm very late to the party but I thought I would share my layout for the February Mood Board challenge at the Jot Magazine Blog.

Jot challenges readers monthly to create a project using the provided mood board as inspiration. Images are collected from all around the web and put together in awesome colour combinations.

February's mood board looked like this:

smallKimMoodBoard
Image credits | 1. Bedroom linen from Bibelotte via Pinterest here>> 2. Stitched flower cushion via Pinterest here>> 3. Gift wrapping from lesliepasserino.com via Pinterest here>> 4. Flower cushion from Amy Butler via Pinterest here>> 5. Orange wedge shoes from shopprivee.com via Pinterest here>>



And my take on the mood board:


I'ts so much fun. Try the mood board challenge for march here.

1 comments: