Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy New year!

I know I'm a bit late, but hey, it's summer holidays!

Just thought I would stop by and share a layout I have been playing with watercolors on and using up my Project Life cards.

I can't wait to see what new goodies CHA brings this year.

The following is a layout of Lilly on her scooter. It is one of the first photos that I learnt to take using the manual setting on my camera. I did the Photographer's Workshop with Karen Russell last year. I have so many summer photos to scrapbook and share on my blog.



Happy Monday :)


1 comments:

  1. I did a photography workshop a year ago and it was FANTASTIC. Something just clicked and now I get it, and have never gone back to auto. So worthwhile. Did you think so too? Your layout is inspiring me! My sister just sent me some pics of her daughter's first birthday and i'm thinking I need to do pastels... so thanks for your pastel inspiration!

    ReplyDelete